Saturday, April 13, 2013

Geez, I haven't been on here in forever, and yet you devoted, wonderful people are still viewing my blog. Thanks peeps, lurkers, and people from around the globe. <3

Well, not much is happening via writing. I have a project that I've been hired to do, so that and other artwork and of course my day job, has kept me busy. Sorry I haven't visited any blogs, one night I'll hit all of them. Promise.

I really need to get back to writing, but formatting seems to be a problem for me- so submitting work is difficult when you know it's not right. *Sigh* It's definitely not from the lack of help from friends, I'm just kind of dense when it comes to all the computer stuff and tutorials make it even more confusing. But when I have time and actually set my mind to doing it, I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out.

I have several short stories that I need to get formatted and out there so I can sit on nails waiting for the "R"s to roll in. :D I don't know if they're any good or not, but I've received some nice personal R's on a few, so that's encouraging.

Right now, though, art seems easier, so I've been going in that direction for a while, but I miss writing and other than my novel, I know there's a dragon story I need to put down on paper.

The world keeps moving, but I'm standing still. Reminds me of a song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApInErMBGbA&list=PLFBDDCDB0325FE711

but I'm a little drunk tonight, so there's that...





4 comments:

  1. Hey, pal, nice to see you posting here. That day job of yours would keep me from doing much else besides, and the fact you're doing artwork also kinda boggles. I have a similar barrier with formatting; maybe once I get my next situation settled (after moving) we can put our brains together and figures something out.

    In the meantime, cheers! It's good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyla! Always good to see you! I know! My day job is totally interfering with my social media life. :( But artwork is picking up and maybe one day I can quit my job and do what I love to do- art and writing. Good luck on the move, my friend, and I'd love to try and figure out this formatting crap with you. :D Cheers! Thanks for dropping in!

      Delete
  2. Hey,

    It was great to hear from you. I am glad you posted on your blog. I understand about your problems with formatting. I have been through the nightmares of it with my novel, which I have to re-edit soon. It is a pain but its gotta be done or else lol!

    I think its great that you love drawing as much as writing. I enjoy it too as well as photography and digital creative design. I seen your works and its amazing! Keep up the great work.

    I do hope that you will continue to write and sketch lots. Have a lovely week. All the best to you always to you,

    Kind regards,
    Jess :)





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess! How wonderful of you to visit! I wish you nothing but smooth sailing through the edits, my friend. And yes, formatting and editing is a must, tho evil, it must be done. I'm not a bit suprised that you enjoy writing as well as photography and digital creative design, I have always thought of you as being quite the creative type. :)

      You're compliment on my work is so very kind! One can't help but return the compliment especially when it's so easy to do so. Your works are pretty amazing themselves... as you are.

      as always, thanks for stopping by and for the kind words. :)





      Delete