Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!





First I'd like to wish all my followers and anyone reading this a safe and very Merry Christmas. Thank you all for following/visiting my blog.

And then I'd like to say thank you to all the people in the military and their families.
I'm sorry if you're miles away from your loved ones and on duty somewhere. :(  God bless you for all you do and for keeping our country safe and for all the sacrifices you make in doing so. <3 Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.



And a special prayer for those who lost loved ones this year. May peace and comfort find you and hold you tight. And may broken hearts be filled with good memories. I pray that God will give you the courage and strength to carry on until the day comes when you can hold them again and walk with them in Heaven. There's no greater sorrow than the loss of a child. God bless.

 It's been a difficult year for many people, may the New Year be better for all. God bless and keep safe.

Eggnog and rum for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment